Terms and Policy Service Agreement (Terms of Service)
Remembar LLC, the owner of the website https://www.justremembar.com/ and of all the applications related to this website (including all existing mobile and online applications, features and websites and those will be developed in the future) which are all together considered as a «Web Based Platform», establishes the Terms of Service of using this «Web Based Platform» as follows below.
ALL USERS OF THE WEB BASED PLATFORM, IN USING THE WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND OTHER MATERIALS, AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
DO NOT USE THIS WEB BASED PLATFORM, OR THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. In this agreement, “We” means Remembar LLC; “You” refers to the client. Any information on this website, or expressed by Remembar LLC is only an interpretation and opinion. For purposes of the following Terms of Service, “we,” “us,” “our,” and other similar terms, shall refer to the party with whom you are contracting.
2. By accepting the Terms of Service you agree to:
-Allow Remembar LLC to process your order request and to deliver you a digital product through the means of the Web Based Platform, and/or to deliver the service which you have ordered through the Web Based Platform.
-Give us all necessary information to process your request.
3. You agree and fully understand that:
Remembar LLC is not liable for any process and/or outcome of you using the digital product purchased from Remembar LLC (including but not limited to disclosing and usage of any confidential information which you submitted through the means of the Web Based Platform);
Remembar LLC’s liability, financial or otherwise, is limited only to the fees paid by you to Remembar LLC if any fees have been paid;
Remembar LLC is not offering you any legal advice and not a law firm;
Remembar LLC provides digital products as-is and does not guarantee the quality of the digital products, no warranties of merchantability and fitness for any purpose are being made;
Remembar LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make changes to any information contained in this Terms and Policy Service agreement, on this website, and in the digital products at any time without prior notice;
All Content which is being sold through the Web Based Platform are the intellectual property of its respective owners, and such owners are solely responsible for everything which is related to the content they sell via the Web Based platform;
The Services of the Remembar LLC is the facilitating and the administration of the Web Based platform only. Remembar LLC is not a party to any agreement between you and any subject matter expert. Remembar LLC is also is not a broker, lawyer, agent, financial institution, or insurer for any user. Remembar LLC disclaims all liability in this regard to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law;
Remembar LLC to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law will not be liable for any damages (including but not limited to indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, loss or corruption of data, whether based on contract or otherwise resulting from using the Web Based Platform and/or the digital products).
If you are dissatisfied with the digital products and/or services of the Remembar LLC or with this Terms and Policy Service Agreement your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the Web Based Platform.
4. If you order and/or purchase any templates, booklets, guides and other products («Products») on the Web Based Platform you agree that the Products may only be used for your personal use and may not be sold or redistributed without the written consent of the Remembar LLC. Reproduction, in whole, or in part, of the sites or the products, is strictly prohibited.
5. THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE WEB BASED PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL REMEMBAR LLC OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF REMEMBAR LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EACH USER OF THE WEB BASED PLATFORM ASSUMES RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THE WE BASED PLATFORM.
5.1. Remembar LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Web Based Platform or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the Web Based Platform.
5.2. Remembar LLC does not warrant that the digital product or service will meet your requirements or expectations, or will be uninterrupted.
6. You agree to comply with all applicable laws in using the Web Based Platform or Products.
6.1. As we are offering non-tangible digital goods, we do not issue refunds after the purchase has been made. Once an order is placed, no refunds will be offered.
7. You are solely responsible for all materials, descriptions, comments, videos, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials ("content") that you upload, post, publish or display (hereinafter, "upload") or transmit or otherwise use via the Web Based Platform.
7.1. The following are examples of the kind of content and/or use that is illegal or prohibited. However, this list is not exhaustive and Remembar LLC reserves the right to investigate anyone by engaging public and private organizations, and take appropriate action against anyone who, in Remembar LLC's sole discretion, violates any of the terms of these Terms and Policy Service agreement including, without limitation, removing the offending content, suspending or terminating the account of such violators , and reporting you to law enforcement authorities or otherwise taking appropriate legal action including seeking restitution on behalf of itself and/or its users. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree to not use the Web Based Platform:
- for any activity that violates any law or governmental regulation requirements, or third-party guidelines or agreements to which you are a party;
-for activities with, in, or involving countries, regions, governments, persons, or entities that are subject to U.S. and other economic sanctions under applicable law, unless such activities are expressly authorized by the appropriate governmental authority;
- for pornography or other sexual content;
- for any activity that Remembar LLC may deem in its sole discretion to be unacceptable.
8. In case you make any payment on the Web Based Platform you agree to submit your information regarding credit card or other payment instrument (“Payment Instrument”). You represent and warrant to Remembar LLC that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the applicable Payment Instrument. You agree that all payments are final and will not be refunded.
We do not process or store your credit card number and will never run your credit card without your expressed permission.
Remembar LLC can bill you directly or use third-party payment processing platforms to bill you through your Payment Instrument.
9. Any relationships you have with third parties may be subject to additional terms provided by the third party, which you agree to by using such third party resources, and you agree that Remembar LLC is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
10. These Terms and Police service agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and Remembar LLC and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Remembar LLC with respect to the Service. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or third-party services, third-party content or third-party software. These Terms of Service will be governed by the international commercial principles without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10.1. All disputes arising out of or in connection with the present Terms and Policy Service Agreement shall be finally settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce.
11. Checking the checkbox at any web-site of the Web Based platform is equivalent to a handwritten signature.